Sunday, November 21, 2010

WINTERTIME

Early November.


Late November.

My mom got me this fake fur coat. It's the darkest dark chocolate color and so warm and I wore it for the first time last night and I fucking love it. This photo doesn't do justice, but I rocked my world so hard with this outfit. It was so comfortable, striking, and fun to walk in. I got these boots from Hanjiro in Kichijoji for only about $11. They are simple and perfect.


It's winter. It's my last winter in Japan, actually. But I can see Mt. Fuji from my house.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want your $11 boots. Send me some! Haha. Also totally jealous of this fur coat. It's the right kind of fabulous and over-the-top.
-W

Lisa said...

last winter in Japan?!

Anonymous said...

Beth! I love your blog. Are you really leaving Japan? Can you tell your fans more?

Beth Roeser said...

Yeah, I'm leaving April-Mayish. I've known for awhile but it's out in the open now. I just woke up one morning and decided to go.

J said...

You look fierce in that outfit + hair.

Beth Roeser said...

Thanks Jen! I knew it. Hahaha.

W, is that for Whitney? The boots are great but they don't have insoles and the sole is peeling from the left toe. I stuck it back together with bubbled duct tape. Bes' don' stress.

Anonymous said...

haha, ya the W is for whitney. i got lazy. anyway, damn shoes all falling apart. the soles on all of mine are flip flopping all around. guess i be takin' to the streets too much since livin' in the apple. god i'm tired. still dig the jacket. totally jealous.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see better pics of the fur coat. Even in that picture it does look great on you