Sunday, May 10, 2009

OK TIME OUT WE NEED TO TALK

Tokyo, I know that all lovers must, at some point, exit the honeymoon period and really come to terms with each other, flaws and all. I know. I understand that after almost two months of bliss you may have felt it was time to test my sincerity by showing me something ugly about yourself. And you know what, Tokyo, I'm up for it. Because I do love you. And I believe there's nothing you can show me that will change that.


BUT WHOA SERIOUSLY? DID IT HAVE TO CRAWL UP MY FUCKING NECK? WHILE I WAS LYING IN BED? WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY, TOKYO? REALLY? I MEAN REALLY?

6 comments:

Whitney said...

sooo, dave was reading this over my shoulder and goes, "wait, what? she had a cockroach crawl out of her mouth?" and i says, what? noooo. it crawled on her neck. and he responds, "oh, i was thinking the INSIDE of her neck.... her throat."

lol.

p.s. gross

Unknown said...

HAAAAhahaha!!!
That is horrible, but the sign is hilarious. HATE COCKROACHES TOO. The one good thing about them is that my room is cleaner than a hospital in the summertime.

Beth Roeser said...

hahaha i know, i have never been a clean room person but it is SPOTLESS now and forever. why are cockroaches SOOOO GROSS??? they are the only bugs i really can't stand to think about!

Beth Roeser said...

dave, my soul is not quite that filthy yet.

Jerylyn said...

This reminds me of The Secretary. Maybe Tokyo just needs some kinky sex.
TOKYO'S GOT BLUE BALLS, BETH!

Beth Roeser said...

oh jer, don't get me started.