Thursday, April 30, 2009

SWINE PARTY

I have a cold. It's probably the pig flu. So I'm stuck inside combing the internet for part-time jobs. Bogus! What I need is a good party. Once I threw a Robots & Grapes party.




It was so cool. In Portland I always had theme parties at my apartment. My other favorites were Disco Party and Tecktonik Party. I also liked Goth Party because everyone was so disgusted by the idea that only four people showed up, and we all just sprawled around my candle-lit room in our goth outfits talking about depressing things.

In Japan you can't really have house parties. That's annoying. Getting people together is expensive because you have to go out to a bar or something. I want to throw a lot of picnics in May to get around this. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go google the symptoms for swine flu.

3 comments:

K.nov17 said...

swine flu......

Jerylyn said...

you can track that shit on google.........

Why didn't we ever have a glow-in-the-dark party?

Beth Roeser said...

kei - i gave my swine cold to aya, you're next!

jer - man that would have been soooooo easy and soooo cool, where were we on this one? make it my homecoming party. but don't invite anyone, hahaha. just you me johnny and some luminescent plastics. ok frankie can come too.